Dear Mr. Potter,
We are pleased to inform that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
"We did a screen test and so, they brought in cameras, and then there were four Jims and four Pams, and we got mix-and-matched. Every time I was matched with John, it was so easy and it just was so natural. On the second day, of auditions he leaned over to me and he said, ‘You’re my favorite Pam.’ And I said, ‘You’re my favorite Jim! Oh my gosh! I hope we both get it!’ So, when they called me and said that I got the role, I said, ‘Who’s Jim? Please say John Krasinski.’ They said, ‘Yes, it’s John Krasinski.’ And I knew. I started to cry and I knew that the two of us together… I couldn’t be Pam without him. He’s my Jim. He just is."
is it data or data
is it route or route
is it caramel or caramel
is it either or eitheris it read or read
is it lead or lead
Maybe its Maybelline
I hate how any English speaker knows exactly what’s happening here.
Scranton WHAT the electric city
This sums up our relationship. I am serious, she is a goofball! 😜
- The Fault in Our Stars, John Green. (Julius Caesar)
- The Mortal Instruments series, Cassandra Clare. (Julius Caesar)
- Brave New World, Aldous Huxley. (The Tempest)
- This Thing of Darkness, Harry Thompson. (The Tempest)
- Under the Greenwood Tree, Thomas Hardy. (As You Like It)
- The Glimpses of the Moon, Edith Wharton. (Hamlet)
- Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace. (Hamlet)
- Time Out of Joint, Philip K. Dick. (Hamlet)
- Mortal Coils, Aldous Huxley. (Hamlet)
- Something Rotten, Jasper Fforde (Hamlet)
- Cold Comfort Farm, Stella Gibbons. (King John)
- Full Circle, Peter Straub. (King Lear)
- Something Wicked This Way Comes, Ray Bradbury. (Macbeth)
- The Sound and the Fury, William Faulkner. (Macbeth)
- Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett. (Macbeth)
- The Moon is Down, John Steinbeck (Macbeth)
- The Winter of Our Discontent, John Steinbeck (Richard III)
- Pale Fire, Vladimir Nabokov. (Timon of Athens)
- In Cold Blood, Truman Capote. (Timon of Athens)
And many more. These are just a few. Shakespeare is everywhere.
“Now this is a story of two sisters who did not know what love is, always kept the door shut on each other, until one got fooled and the other felt fear, Which brought them together as one and they soon found out that love will thaw. Sisters before Misters is what they say..and the door was finally open.”